If you are going to be in some rough terrain with your Arctic Oven tent, your tent is bound to get beat up by the rocks, branches, ice or debris. Protect the floor and prolong the life of your tent with an 18oz vinyl* Arctic Oven footprint. The fooprint will act as a barrier between the ground and the nylon tent floor on the tent body, keeping your tent like new for years to come. And for those of you with a vestibule style tent, our footprints can also provide a "floor" for the vestibule area, providing a clean space to store your gear!
* Please note - the Arctic Oven Quest footprint is made with a 6.2oz urethane-coated nylon.
- 18 oz vinyl ground cloth placed under the tent body.
- For the Arctic Oven Quest tent, the footprint is made with a 6.2 oz urethane-coated nylon.
- Cold crack temperature rating of -67 degrees F.
- Waterproof and fire resistant material.
- Will keep ground moisture from making contact with the nylon tent floor.
- Creates a floor in the vestibule space for vestibule style tents.
- Includes ring and pins on the four corners to insert into the tent poles, securing the tent body to the footprint.
Dimensions and weights for each Arctic Oven™ tent model footprint:
- Arctic Oven 12x24 with Vestibule
- Arctic Oven 12x18 with Vestibule
- Arctic Oven 12 with Vestibule
- Arctic Oven 10 with Vestibule
- Arctic Oven 8 with Vestibule
- 7'10" x 11'10" -- 12.5 lbs
- Arctic Oven 12 Extreme
- Arctic Oven 10 Extreme
- Arctic Oven 8 Extreme
- Arctic Oven Igloo
- Arctic Oven Pipeline
- Arctic Oven Quest
* Dimensions and weights are approximate and may vary